Looking for a VoIP & Kamailio Dev-Ops
2020 has been an interesting year so far, for most of the world. The first half of 2020 is already over, lets hope the second half brings less suprises.
We were lucky we've got many customer requests during this time, in fact too many that we could handle. Due to the continues move to digital and remote work, there is a growing demand for Voice over IP services.
Therefore we are looking for a new colleague to join and grow our GILAWA team.
- Deploying, developing, and integrating our software based on Kamailio
- Testing and validation of our customer solutions
- Solve complex customer problems in the VoIP field
- Fix Bugs and create extensions in the Kamailio project
Requirements and skills
- Good background in VoIP telephony and Kamailio Stack
- Experience with signalling standards (SIP, RTP etc..) and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience in one of the following languages: C/C++, Bash, PHP
- Experience with Debian or RedHat/CentOS Linux, knowledge of Ansible would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Based in European or neighbouring time zone (e.g. EMEA area)
- Self-organized and strong communication skills
- Interviews will be done over video conference
- Given the current situation this is a remote position
- If you are interested, please send us an e-mail, contact information: here
- Add your CV or Linkedin link to the e-mail, please include your availability and salary expectations as well
We are looking forward to your application.